Starting Date: 03-23-2007
Ending Date: 03-25-2007
United StatesWe're thrilled to announce that registration has begun for the 2007 Idealist Campus Conference (formerly the C.O.O.L. Conference) in Chicago, IL. Please visit www.idealist.org/conference2007 by January 26 to get early-bird registration rates for yourself and your campus group, and to learn how you can play an active role in the conference this year.
The 2007 Idealist Campus Conference will take place March 23-25, 2007 and will be unlike any conference we've ever organized before (see http://www.idealist.org/en/ioc/conference/2007/legacy.html to learn about our 23-year legacy of organizing powerful campus conferences). This exciting event will serve as an incubator of great ideas for changing the world. Bring your most creative, ambitious, and practical dreams to the conference, and join up to 1,000 other students, campus staff and nonprofit professionals for a weekend of storytelling, skill-building and connection. Attendees will:
* Join a growing movement of students, campuses and organizations working to create a world where no opportunities for action and collaboration are missed or wasted.
* Share knowledge and experiences with others at this highly participatory event – present at a Poster Session, join an Affinity Group, and learn how the issues you care about connect to others during Cooperative Group sessions.
* Participate in skill-building sessions to learn how to lead campus and community efforts to connect everyone to the issues that matter to them most.
* Meet with local, national and international nonprofit organizations to learn about jobs, internships and year of service programs.
* Learn how technology can support efforts to build a better world.
...and much, much more. Our Student Planning Committee at DePaul University is hard at work making sure the conference will be inspiring, powerful, "green," and life-changing. Don't miss this incredible opportunity to connect with a global movement of change-makers.
Feel free to contact email@example.com with questions. We look forward to seeing you in Chicago!
Best wishes for 2007,
The Idealist Campus Conference Team
Geographical Scope: National